Throne is a responsive WordPress theme for personal blogs, magazines or marketing websites with a professional design. It is highly customizable to match your personal taste, and can easily be converted into a multi-purpose theme to suit a wide range of needs.
Throne features list
- Unique Layout – Display your posts in the top featured section, combined with the classic post listing below, with over 50 different layout combinations in total.
- Flexible Header – Throne comes with several header layouts. From the simple header with navigation, all through the news style header with banner ads and mega menus.
- Diverse Categories – Assign a different layout to each category. It’s a great way to make your category pages unique and dynamic.
- Post Formats Support – Throne supports video, audio, image, quote, gallery and link post formats. Common WordPress embedding features like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are supported as well.
- Responsive Design – Your content will scale seamlessly on all of today’s modern devices including desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones
- Branding – Throne provides options for unlimited fonts and color combinations, as well as dedicated sections to upload your logo and icons
- Social Sharing Integrated – Throne provides full social sharing integration for your blog posts. Simply choose and reorder the social networks you wish to use.
- Custom Widgets – Alongside the standard WordPress widgets, Throne features several custom widgets that further extend its functionality.
- Shortcodes – Add complex elements to your content easily with 12 flexible shortcodes – columns, highlights, dropcaps, buttons, pull quotes, progress bars and social icons, to name just a few.
- Unlimited Sidebars – You can create as many sidebars as you need and connect them to specific posts or pages. The footer area is also widgetized!
- Built-in Theme Translator – Easily modify or translate any text on your website through the theme options panel.
- One Click Updates – You can connect your website with the Envato official API to be notified about upcoming updates through your Admin Dashboard. Every time a Throne update is released, you can update with a single click, just like you would for any other theme hosted on the official WordPress repository.
- Setup guide – Learn step-by-step, how to setup Throne and all of its options, quickly and easily with our comprehensive documentation.
- One-click demo content import – Demo content is included, so you get a website similar to our demo, ready to start tweaking!