Eventica is Event Calendar and eCommerce WordPress Theme. Ready to use for events listing and online store. You can also sell your event ticket using WooCommerce!
- WordPress 4.1+ (self-hosted)
- The Events Calendar 3.9+
- WooCommerce 2.2+, optional, if you want to sell event ticket with WooCommerce or add online store functionality to your website
We have 3 demos that you can explore using standard features and additional extensions.
DEMO #01: Standard The Events Calendar + WooCommerce
This demo is for everyone who want to create an events calendar site plus additional shop feature. You can also SELL event ticket using WooCommerce without creating separate product because it will be created automagically. On v1.4 update, we also introduce frontend submission to allow visitor to submit their event.
DEMO #01 is WHAT YOU GET when you purchase this theme without any additional purchase!
DEMO #02: The Events Calendar Pro
This demo is for everyone who want to use The Event Calendar Pro plugin. This is a premium plugin that need to be purchased separately here.
Some additional features that you can get using The Event Calendar Pro are: Recurring Events, Week View, Photo View , Map View, Location Search, Advanced Widgets, and Additional Fields.
DEMO #03: WooCommerce Tickets
This demo is for everyone who want to sell multi-tickets per event using WooCommerce (advanced ticketing solution, compared to Demo #1). This is a premium plugin that need to be purchased separately here.
EVENTICA THEME VIDEO TUTORIALS
- 00 – Eventica – Import Dummy Content (Duplicate Our Demo)
- 01 – Eventica – Install Parent & Child Theme
- 02 – Eventica – Create Homepage Using Home Page Template
- 03 – Eventica – Create Homepage Using Visual Composer
- 04 – Eventica – Create Blog Page
- 05 – Eventica – Create Contact Page
- 06 – Eventica – Setup Menus
- 07 – Eventica – Setup Widgets
- 08 – Eventica – Theme Options
- 09 – Eventica – Add/Edit An Event
- 10 – Eventica – Event Gallery
- 11 – Eventica – Event Venue and Organizer
- 12 – Eventica – Event Call To Action and Sell Ticket
- 13 – Eventica – Events View
- 14 – Eventica – The Events Calendar Pro Overview
- 15 – Eventica – WooTickets Plugin Overview
- 16 – Eventica – WordPress Customizer
- 17 – Eventica – Visual Composer Overview
- 18 – Eventica – Translation/Localization
- 19 – Eventica – Frontend Submission
- Update Your WordPress Theme Using Plugin Easy Themes and Plugin Upgrades
BASIC WORDPRESS VIDEO TUTORIALS (INCLUDED IN THEME DOCUMENTATION)
- How to Buy a Domain Name
- How to Buy a Web Hosting Account
- How to Connect your Domain to a Web Hosting Account
- Automatic WordPress Install using Cpanel, Softaculous VS Fantastico
- Installing WordPress Automatically Using cPanel (Fantastico)
- Installing WordPress Automatically Using cPanel (Softaculous)
- Installing WordPress Manually via FTP
- Get a New WordPress Blog Ready
- How to Change Permalinks Structure
- How to Create New Posts in WordPress
- How to Create New Pages in WordPress
- How to Install Themes
- How to Install Plugins
- Control How Visitors Comment
- Understanding Different User Permissions
- Use WordPress Widgets Effectively
- Create Navigation Menus and Sort Them
WOOCOMMERCE VIDEO TUTORIALS
- 01 – What is WooCommerce?
- 02 – How To Install WooCommerce WordPress Plugin?
- 03 – How To Import WooCommerce Dummy Data?
- 04 – How To Get Better Product URL With Custom Permalink?
- 05 – How To Use Shop Page For Homepage?
- 06 – How To Display Product Categories On Shop Page?
- 07 – How To Change Shop Currency?
- 08 – How To Add A Simple Product?
- 09 – How To Sell A Service Product?
- 10 – How To Sell A Digital Product?
- 11 – How To Sell An Affiliate Product?
- 12 – How To Use Product Attributes?
- 13 – How To Add A Variable Product With Variations?
- 14 – How To Change Product Images Size?
- 15 – What Are Up Sells and Cross Sells?
- 16 – How To Create A Coupon Code?
- 17 – How To Add Terms & Conditions At Checkout Page?
- 18 – How To Enable Registration On “My Account” Page?
- 19 – What is System Status page?
This theme is straightforward, no bloated options!
- The Events Calendar plugin compatible
- WooCommerce plugin compatible
- 3 Page Templates
- Translation Ready
- .po/.mo file is available
- Codestyling Localization plugin compatible
- White Label Theme Options
- Child Theme Ready
- Custom Header
- WordPress-standard Theme Auto Update
- … and all standard WordPress features …
IS IT COMPATIBLE WITH WPML?
The Eventica theme and WooCommerce plugin are fully compatible with WPML. But, unfortunately, The Events Calendar plugin is still partially compatible with WPML. We have contacted The Events Calendar plugin developer and it is already on their 2015 roadmap to make it fully compatible with WPML.
Images are not included in theme download package.